Thursday

July Selections

As I noted in my recent update, the selections for July would be from the books listed 'on the back burner', so to speak.

And here they are: the three books I have selected at random to read and comment upon in July. I was lazy and chose from only those books which I happen to have immediate access to, but that still gave me a fair number of books to choose from.

Congratulations to those of you whose recommendations were selected this time!

Dark Night of the Soul, by John of the Cross.

The Golden Compass, by Philip Pullman.

One Simple Act, by Debbie Macomber.

Thanks to Matt, dee, and Nanci for your recommendations on previous occasions which have finally been selected.

For those of you whose recommendations are still on the waiting list, don't worry; I will be choosing from a wider selection in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review all comments before posting. Feel free to disagree with what I or someone else writes, but be polite.