Sunday

Update: Spring Hiatus

I'm sure blogs are like academia - it's publish or perish!

Well, The Marginal Virtues has been on life support, so to speak, for a while; or at least that's how it's felt.

Not being a well-organised person, it is difficult, when I fall behind on managing other things, to continue writing for this blog.

I intend to continue.

In light of the changes Google has made to the format of the blog, I may follow suit and change its look; we'll see.

To make my life a little easier, I'm not going to follow through with the recommendations made for April. Sorry, folks. Thank you very much, sorry to disappoint!

Starting in August, I'll start selecting books from the back burner to read, and go through October from those for books recommended by readers. Next month, I'm going to catch up on a couple of books I've been working through, including the final book outstanding among reader recommendations.

I'm also going to publish blog posts much more frequently that will consist of much smaller content.

Keep your eyes peeled for new stuff, and thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review all comments before posting. Feel free to disagree with what I or someone else writes, but be polite.